Project: Plant Expansion
Client: Skretting Canada Inc. (Nutreco)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
CMC Engineering and Management Ltd. was awarded the contract for project management, detailed engineering design, procurement, scheduling, cost control, administration, construction management, commissioning, and automation software development for this facility.
The work included:
- 300 t/h receiving capacity.
- Three receiving streams for macro-ingredients including batch scales, scalpers, and conveying systems.
- Thirty-two macro-ingredient bins totalling 640 metric tonnes.
- New receiving building of 7,736 square feet.
- Eight 70 metric tonnes each liquid storage tanks.
- New utility infrastructure.