Project: Due Diligence Technical Report - Grain Storage Projects (Punjab & Sindh)
Client: IFC - World Bank Group
Location: Project 1 - Punjab, Pakistan
Project 2 - Sindh, Pakistan
IFC retained CMC Engineering as lead consultant for the preparation of a due diligence technical report for grain storage projects in Punjab and Sindh in Pakistan.
These projects have now been approved for launching by the respective governments and IFC is now proceeding with the RFP phase to select successful operator(s) under PPP-BOO agreement for both projects.
The due diligence technical reports included the analysis of the following areas:
- Analysis of existing grain handling system and supply chain costing.
- Analysis of losses in the existing grain handling system.
- Financial analysis of existing grain handling system.
- Site selection for bulk storage facilities.
- Proposed strategy for bulk storage facility.
- Design criteria for bulk storage facility.
- Proposed design philosophy.
- Propose business models.
- Preliminary environmental and social impact assessment.